Specialized TONE HLMT CE BRCH/TPE
The Tone helmet looks good and works (even) better. Mindfully designed for good looks and dependability, Tone redefines how a bike helmet looks when it performs. An integrated fit system with Tri-fix webbing adjustment makes it easy to set your fit and get on your way, while internal channels keep air moving as you briskly ride along in comfort. Leaving the business to the inside, Tone gives you all the right reasons to get outside, from a commute to everyday cruising.
- Easily adjustable, Headset SX fit system with adjustable Tri-Fix web splitters delivers an easy and accurate fit.
- Internal channeling promotes airflow.
- Tone is offered in three shell sizes in the Classic SBC headform.
- Tone earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from the internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Reflective decals make for seamless day and nighttime visibility.
- Equipped with MIPS, a system featuring a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- ANGi crash sensor ready.
- Complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age five and older